Visited, the travel app, has released the top 10 most visited art museums according to their international travel users. The Visited app allows users to interactively check off famous places on list features, including art museums, ancient sites, and other lists.
TORONTO – July 19, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
Travel app Visited, developed by Arriving In High Heels Corporation, released the Top 10 most visited art museums in the world. The data comes from more than one million international travelers who have visited art museums around the world and checked them off in the Visited app. Visited is a travel app that helps keep travel memories alive and inspire future trips. With the app, users can access trip listings that match their travel goals and get personalized stats. New listings are added on a monthly basis and the listings are constantly updated to ensure that any changes in travel destinations are reflected in the top 10 list.
The top 10 most visited art museums include:
- Louvre Museum located in Paris, France, is the most visited museum in the world.
- Vatican Museum located in the Vatican City is the second most visited museum in the world.
- Orsay Museum hosts the largest collection of Impressionist pieces and is located in Paris, France.
- English Museum is located in London, England, has works of art dating from the civilization of the ancient world to modern times.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art located in New York, USA is the largest museum in North America and no trip to New York is incomplete without visiting the “Met”.
- national gallery located in London, England, is the second most visited museum in the UK and houses important paintings from the mid-13th century to the 1900s.
- Centre Pompidou is the third most visited art museum in Paris, France, is known to be the largest modern museum in the world.
- modern Art Museumoften referred to as MoMA, is the second most visited museum in New York and specializes in contemporary art.
- Van Gogh Museum is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and as its name suggests, it is dedicated to Vincent Van Gogh. Interestingly, the Rijksmuseum, dedicated to Dutch art and located a stone’s throw from Van Gogh, is the 12th most visited art museum.
- Uffizi Gallery is located in Florence, Italy, and holds the largest Italian Renaissance collection.
To learn more about the Visited app and its latest feature update, please visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Arrival at High Heels Corporation is a mobile application company; Visited is their most popular app. For inspiration on travel destinations, travel statistics and the latest travel news, follow Visited on Facebook, Twitter, instagram, and pinterest. Other applications include Pay off the debt and Walk X.
press release service